st: About DID

From   "Lynn Lee" <lynn09v@gmail.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: About DID
Date   Mon, 17 Sep 2012 15:31:36 +0800

Dear all,

I am sorry for duplicate emails. But I forgot to write another issue in DID
in my last email.
I read the related article about basics of DID, and learned that serially
correlated outcomes can result in inconsistency in standard errors. I am
wondering how this inconsistency comes from? I appreciate for any help.

Best Regards,
Lynn Lee