st: standardized Coefficents from a probit model for path analysis using -listcoef-

From   Hilary Taylor <Hilary.Taylor@bristol.ac.uk>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: standardized Coefficents from a probit model for path analysis using -listcoef-
Date   Fri, 14 Sep 2012 10:28:53 +0100

Dear Maarten,

thank you for you kind reply, and for directing me to this reference - I will experiment with the method outlined in the paper and with using ldecomp.

Best wishes

Hilary