RE: st: Average marginal effects in ordered probit models

From   "Chris Ambrey" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Average marginal effects in ordered probit models
Date   Thu, 13 Sep 2012 21:05:00 +1000

Dear Maarten,

Firstly thank you for your prompt reply. Sorry about the references this is
my first time posting on the STATA list. The full references are below.

Karaca-Mandic, P., Norton, E., Dowd, B., 2012. Interaction terms in
nonlinear models. Health Services Research 47, 255-274.
Long, J., Freese, J., 2006. Regression Models for Categorical Dependent
Variables Using Stata, 2nd Edition ed. Stata Press, Texas.

I will try the ordered logit and log odds ratio approach. Thanks again for
your help.

Kindest Regards,

Christopher Ambrey