RE: st: Frailty gamma or inv gaussian distribution

From   Alexander James <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Frailty gamma or inv gaussian distribution
Date   Thu, 13 Sep 2012 05:28:02 -0300

Thanks Maarten,

You are right! I tested different distributions and for a weibull model there is not clear differences between a gamma or inverse gausian distribution.

Thanks again,

Alexandre