Re: st: graphing interaction when direct effect is curvilinear

Subject   Re: st: graphing interaction when direct effect is curvilinear
Date   Wed, 12 Sep 2012 10:00:06 +0200

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 9:48 AM, L.M.A. Mulotte wrote:
> I would like to graph interaction effects for an OLS when the direct effect is curvilinear.
>
> Specifically, I would like to graph the impact of Z on the curvilinear relationship between Y and X, for Z being held at means plus 1 one SD and at means minus 1 SD, and all other variables being held constant. I would be very grateful for any advice.

There are various such examples (for different versions of Stata)
here: <http://www.maartenbuis.nl/wp/inter_quadr/inter_quadr.html>.

Hope this helps,
Maarten

Maarten L. Buis