st: Parmest question

From   Johan Hellström <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Parmest question
Date   Tue, 11 Sep 2012 11:25:32 +0200

Dear all,

I am estimating several xtlogit models with eight covariates of interest, and several controls (i.e. country and time-dummies) that I would like to suppress from the output.

Is this possible to do this using the user-written parmest (ssc describe parmest), as I would like to use the closely related eclplot-command later on for graphing purposes? That is, it is possible to partially suppress the output using parmest?

Johan Hellström