Re: st: Chi2 test on weighted data

Subject   Re: st: Chi2 test on weighted data
Date   Mon, 10 Sep 2012 17:32:27 -0400

Hello, Annelies. Welcome to Statalist!

The command you are seeking is "svy tabulate", and you might have found
it by typing "help survey tabulate". For valid test results, you must first
specify the survey design with -svyset-.  Typing "help survey" will introduce
Stata's survey capabilities. There are a number of contributed survey commands, so ask
if you need functionality that the built-in commands do not provide.

Steve