Re: st: Random effects time invariant residuals

From   Xavier Mas <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Random effects time invariant residuals
Date   Mon, 10 Sep 2012 16:38:26 +0100

Hi Maarten,

Thanks for your help. I confirm I am using xtreg postestimation.
Following your suggestion I have had a look at the section Methods and
Formulas, where I have learnt that the postestimation commands are
implemented as ado-files.  I deduct from this that I need to look into
the corresponding ado-file. I will try that route and if I got stuck I
will shout again.

Thanks a lot,

Xavier