st: Installing postgr3

From   Owen Gallupe <>
Subject   st: Installing postgr3
Date   Sun, 9 Sep 2012 13:14:06 -0400

I apologize if I'm missing something obvious, but a Statalist and
google search haven't turned up an answer.

I'm trying to install -postgr3- and can't seem to find it. I tried
'findit postgr3' but the links that turned up did not lead to the
package. I also tried the following and got the error message copied

"ssc install postgr3
host not found either
  1)  is not a valid URL, or
  2)  could not be contacted, or
  3)  is not a Stata download site (has no stata.toc file).

current site is still

I am using Stata 11 IC. I just got a new computer and installed Stata.
I had -postgr3- on my old computer (using the same Stata 11 IC

Any help would be appreciated.

Owen Gallupe