st: Trouble producing MNL table with outreg

From   Wameq Raza <wameq.r@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Trouble producing MNL table with outreg
Date   Sun, 9 Sep 2012 01:05:49 +0200

Hello STATA Users,
I just started working with outreg recently and have had no trouble
getting tables for my binomial models.
But when I tried to get margins tables for a MNL model, the marginal
effects and the standard errors come
up all over the place. I've specified ctitles but the columns don't
follow the titles either. I'm not using "nosub"
option, but the standard errors are coming up beside 2 of the columns
while the rest are grouped together
and appear far below the main table. Here's my syntax:

mlogit hwseen_a tfhhh shg lntotalexp ......

margins, dydx (_all)

outreg using results, marginal ctitle("Variable", "Other", "Pharm",
"Public", "Private") title ("MNL results for seeking   ///
care for acute illnesses") starloc(1) starlevels(10 5 1) note("The
figures show marginal effects and standard errors() for ///
each provider") addtable

Can anyone suggest what I might be doing wrong?

Best
Wameq

--
W A M E Q   R A Z A