st: Method of Convolutions

From   "Heidi M Pitts" <hpitts@unm.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Method of Convolutions
Date   Fri, 07 Sep 2012 11:13:42 -0600

Hi STATA users,
I am trying to figure out how to program the Method of Convolutions in order to determine the overlap for willingness-to-pay confidence intervals from a choice experiment survey. I am new to writing code like this in STATA. Has anyone ever written a program for this method before and would he/she be willing to share it?

Many thanks in advance,

Heidi M. Pitts
Ph.D candidate
Department of Economics