re: st: Performing mediation analysis while using the clogit command in Stata

From   "Ariel Linden. DrPH" <ariel.linden@gmail.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   re: st: Performing mediation analysis while using the clogit command in Stata
Date   Fri, 7 Sep 2012 06:08:22 -0400

Yes,  try -khb-, a user-written program (findit khb) that can handle a
variety of models, including clogit

Ariel

Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 08:40:38 +0000
From: "Pillas, Demetris" <d.pillas06@imperial.ac.uk>
Subject: st: Performing mediation analysis while using the clogit command in
Stata

Dear all,

For my analysis, I am currently examining the association between a disorder
and mortality. Since the data I'm using follows a matched case-control group
design, I am using the clogit command [since the clogit command fits
conditional (fixed-effects) logistic regression models to matched
case-control groups]. I ran the analysis and I identified a significant
association.

However, I would also like to examine whether the significant association
identified through running the above clogit analysis is mediated by other
variables (e.g., behavioural / psychological variables) (it does not have to
be that many variables mediate the association, it could be just one).

Is there any way to test for this 'mediation effect' in the stata software
while using the 'clogit' command?

Thanks in advance,

Demetris