Re: st: GSAMPLE R3300

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: GSAMPLE R3300
Date   Fri, 7 Sep 2012 00:55:30 +0100

What I said is easily accessible to anyone who remains curious.

I still think it was a fair comment, but see no point in repeating or
rewriting what I said. Sam's welcome to his own interpretations and
speculations.

My amusement was entirely at Sam's wry summary of what I said, not at
all at his own positive contributions. I am sorry that I evidently did
not make that clear.

Nick