RE: st: odbc load a large table, hitting max obs limit

From   tashi lama <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: odbc load a large table, hitting max obs limit
Date   Thu, 6 Sep 2012 20:25:07 +0000

Did you ever experience any issue loading columns with type varchar from mysql?

.odbc list

Data Source Name                   Driver
Indigo                             MySQL
.odbc query indigo
address
readership
.odbc desc readership
readership_id   bigint
doc_title       varchar
read_date       datetime
.odbc load, exec("select * from readership limit 2")
note: doc_title is of a type not supported in Stata;skipped

I am running Stata/SE 12 32-bit installed in CentOS 6.3

Thanks
Tashi