st: RE: Hausman-Taylor AR(1) estimator

Subject   st: RE: Hausman-Taylor AR(1) estimator
Date   Thu, 6 Sep 2012 20:45:27 +0100

Koray,

You'll need to show us the output with the error message about the lack
of full rank etc. before we can offer advice about what it means and how
to deal with it.

You can use xtoverid to get cluster-robust SEs; this is a way of
addressing the within-panel autocorrelation.  This post briefly
describes how:

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2011-03/msg00414.html

--Mark

Heriot-Watt University is the Sunday Times
Scottish University of the Year 2011-2012

We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see www.hw.ac.uk/researchleaders for further information and how
to apply.

registered under charity number SC000278.