Re: st: "First numlist in weights( ...) invalid" error when using tssmooth to calculate a simple moving average

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: "First numlist in weights( ...) invalid" error when using tssmooth to calculate a simple moving average
Date   Thu, 6 Sep 2012 19:32:07 +0100

Also, my -egen- function -filter()- in -egenmore- (SSC) will I think
do exactly what you want.

Nick