RE: st: create pretty charts

From   Miguel Angel Valencia Garza <>
To   "" <>
Subject   RE: st: create pretty charts
Date   Thu, 6 Sep 2012 14:58:17 +0000

No. However, you can input your raw data into Tableau software.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: [] En nombre de Nick Cox
Enviado el: jueves, 06 de septiembre de 2012 09:55 a.m.
Asunto: Re: st: create pretty charts

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 3:43 PM, tashi lama <> wrote:

 I think Stata does heck of a job creating great graphs/charts. My
supervisor is not quite bought on that and wants pretty looking,
visually appealing 3D graphs/charts. Does anyone know any intermediary
software that takes my charts/graphs created by stata and produces
prettier looking charts, say for instance 3D charts? Any help or hint
would be highly appreciated.