Re: st: RE: Mean test in a Likert Scale

Subject   Re: st: RE: Mean test in a Likert Scale
Date   Thu, 6 Sep 2012 11:18:47 +0200

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 11:06 AM, Yuval Arbel wrote:
> Maarten, am I correct by saying you imply a second type error, namely
> a rejection of the restriction in the case you should not have
> rejected it?

Yes, I referred to the Type II error rate, except that the Type II
error would be the failure to reject the restriction when you should
(I always have to look up which is the Type I and Type II error before
teaching).

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
WZB