Re: st: Using ksmirnov

From   Morrison Hodges <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Using ksmirnov
Date   Wed, 5 Sep 2012 11:09:51 -0500

Nick and Maarten, thank you. My second example does work, when I pick a variable that has data (I haven't any patients in Group 3 yet). Testing Groups 1 and 2 worked as advertised. My bad, as usual. I've downloaded -stripplot- and will look it over.
Morry