Re: st: lines starting with * used as dereference operator in Mata are displayed as comments (Stata 12)

From   Joerg Luedicke <joerg.luedicke@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: lines starting with * used as dereference operator in Mata are displayed as comments (Stata 12)
Date   Fri, 31 Aug 2012 09:11:33 -0500

I believe you either have to live with it or use a different text editor.

J.