st: Export lists to excel

From   Damian Finlayson <>
Subject   st: Export lists to excel
Date   Fri, 31 Aug 2012 12:22:08 +0100

A really simple question, I cannot seem to find the necessary stata
command for.

I have created a number of lists using Stata which I then copy and
paste into excel (and have to reformat in the process).  Is there a
way to get Stata to place lists in excel?

I have tried using the tabout function - however this seems limited to
two maybe three variables (whereas my lists would consist of 8/9

Many thanks,