Re: st: negative binomial regression accepts non-integer continuous outcomes?

From   Owen Gallupe <ogallupe@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: negative binomial regression accepts non-integer continuous outcomes?
Date   Thu, 30 Aug 2012 20:02:49 -0400

Hi Jason,

I ran up against this same issue a few months back. The discussion
thread at the link below should be informative.

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2011-12/msg00182.html

Owen