RE: st: RE: two-way clustering advice

From   "Schaffer, Mark E" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: RE: two-way clustering advice
Date   Thu, 30 Aug 2012 23:58:38 +0100

Hard to tell ... can you send me more details off-list?  Maybe the
output of the estimation results with just one-way clustering to start
with, and we can take it from there.  If we manage to sort out the
problem, we can report back to the list.

Heriot-Watt University is the Sunday Times
Scottish University of the Year 2011-2012

We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see for further information and how
to apply.

registered under charity number SC000278.