Re: Re: st: margins & marginsplot when multiple outcomes are involved

From   Scott Merryman <scott.merryman@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: Re: st: margins & marginsplot when multiple outcomes are involved
Date   Wed, 29 Aug 2012 14:37:48 -0500

Are relative odds the same thing as odds ratio?  Can you use the
probabilities in the margin0, margin1, and margin2 variables from my
example to calculate the odds?

Perhaps someone with actual experience using -mlogit- and odds can help out.

Scott