Re: st: Creating new variables for parent groups in a joint family

From   "Tanu Kohli" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Creating new variables for parent groups in a joint family
Date   Tue, 28 Aug 2012 13:03:15 -0400

I tried that as well but am unable to do it as the codes are the same.

Sincerely,
Tanu Kohli
Division of Global Affairs/ Dept of Economics
Rutgers University
Newark

Indeed. You need to extend the identifier to include a couples
identifier and use that as well in the -by()- argument.

Nick