Re: st: Skipped vists or gaps in survival analysis

From   Steve Samuels <>
Subject   Re: st: Skipped vists or gaps in survival analysis
Date   Tue, 28 Aug 2012 11:01:47 -0500

Tasha Amin:

If you ascertain failure status only at fixed intervals, your data are grouped,
a special case of interval censoring. See: and Stephen
Jenkins's followup at, which references
his lessons at

I am curious: at what University are you doing your Ph.D.?

18 Cantine's Island
Saugerties NY