st: xtmepoisson postestimation

From   jihane ben farhat <>
Subject   st: xtmepoisson postestimation
Date   Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:32:01 +0200

Dear Statalist,

could you please help me to test that my xtmepoisson model fits properly.
The syntax is as below:

xi:xtmepoisson outcome i.age i.gender i.origin || project:, exp(y) re irr

With outcome = yes or no
and y is my follow-up duration.

I mean, I would like to see if my residuals and the random effect follow a
Normal distribution, and then how to compare Predict vs observed data?

Thank you for your help.