Re: st: Introducing constraints to biprobit model

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Introducing constraints to biprobit model
Date   Tue, 28 Aug 2012 10:29:47 +0100

Asking this question without showing what you typed wastes everybody's time.

What is the entire and exact syntax that you typed?

Can you reproduce Maarten's example? What is different about what you typed.

Nick