st: Repeated measures with covariates

From   May Lebanan <>
Subject   st: Repeated measures with covariates
Date   Sun, 26 Aug 2012 17:38:15 +0800

Hi, I am doing an analysis on a dependent variable called RExp
measured on several follow-up times (Ffupno) and would like to compare
among 4 groups (grp) and sex and would like to include a covariate
Hemoglobin.  Without the covariate my anova model looks like this:

anova RExp grp sex sex#grp / Respcode|grp#sex Ffupno Ffupno#grp
Ffupno#sex Ffupno#grp#sex, repeated(Ffupno)

Now I cannot find a reference on how to incorporate a covariate in this model.
What if I want to add several covariates, would that be possible and
what would the command look like?  Please help.

Thank you,
May Antonnette O. Lebanan
Researcher Biostatistician
Indicium Research Services