Re: st: Statistically significant difference in R Squared

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Statistically significant difference in R Squared
Date   Thu, 23 Aug 2012 17:56:03 +0100

I don't think the question makes much sense inferentially for several
quite different reasons. But looking at the residuals as a function of
time and seeing whether they vary systematically could be a very
sensible and helpful check.