st: RE: is it possible to suppress outlines of base map polygons when using -spmap- (from SSC)?

From   "Beede, David N" <dbeede@doc.gov>
Subject   st: RE: is it possible to suppress outlines of base map polygons when using -spmap- (from SSC)?
Date   Wed, 22 Aug 2012 12:24:34 -0400

Thanks so much (seems so obvious now)!
Also now I see I can use ellipses rather than repeating the option over and over again.