Re: st: PMG Estimators

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: PMG Estimators
Date   Wed, 22 Aug 2012 15:48:47 +0100

The most obvious reason no one replied earlier is that this is very
difficult to answer except with weak advice. Also, if a question is
too difficult first time round, it's no easier repeated. The FAQ has
detailed advice on revising questions.

You need to consider whether your data are really suitable for what
you are trying to do and whether you need to supply different initial
values if those chosen by the program do not work out.

Note also that as -xtpmg- is user-written you are expected to explain
where it comes from.

Nick