st: Xtmelogit and hyper Parameters

From   Ayman Farahat <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Xtmelogit and hyper Parameters
Date   Tue, 21 Aug 2012 12:45:10 -0700 (PDT)

i am using Xtmelogit to model a marketing application. I have a number of companies and i want to use a fixed effects model.
Is there a way for me to specify the hyper-parameters for the random intercepts. Is there a default distribution /hyper-parameters that are used in the second-level model.