Re: st: Bar colors in graph

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Bar colors in graph
Date   Tue, 21 Aug 2012 10:46:10 +0100

This is documented. See

Cox, N.J. 2011. Stata tip 102: Highlighting specific bars. Stata
Journal 11(3): 474-477.

Example code:

separate price, by(rep78 == 3)

graph hbar (mean) price0 (mean) price1 , over(rep78) bar(1,
color(blue)) bar(2, color(yellow)) ///
nofill legend(off) b2title(`: var label price') l1title(`: var label rep78')