st: Metareg challenges with meta-analysis for diagnostic accuracy studies

From   david barbic <david.barbic@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Metareg challenges with meta-analysis for diagnostic accuracy studies
Date   Sat, 18 Aug 2012 14:41:26 -0700

Hi all
I'm working on a meta-analysis of diagnostic accuracy studies and am having a challenging time getting metareg to work with my data.
I've tried to run this syntax:

metareg TP FP TN FN

and the error message comes:
wsse() option required

This must seem very stupid and basic, but how do I get and enter the wise for my data? What is the syntax string I should be using. I have the raw data if that helps.

Thank you very much for your assistance, it is truly appreciated.