Re: st: sampling weight

Subject   Re: st: sampling weight
Date   Sat, 18 Aug 2012 11:38:44 -0500

There's not enough information to answer this question, unless you are
lucky enough to have somebody on the list who just have completed
their analysis of this data set last week. You can't assume that
anybody but you even knows what NLSY stands for, let alone how this
data set is structured. Describe the sample design, the goals of your
analysis and the ways these two weights were constructed.

--
-- Stas Kolenikov  ::  http://stas.kolenikov.name
-- Senior Survey Statistician, Abt SRBI  ::  work email kolenikovs at