Re: st:combining datasets

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st:combining datasets
Date   Fri, 17 Aug 2012 10:03:03 +0100

This is a repost of a previous question which no-one answered. That is
certainly allowed, but the FAQ recommends that you wonder why no-one
answered.  In this case, I imagine that many people thought that this
is a -merge- problem but were not inclined to work out the detailed
syntax. So, -help merge-.

Nick

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 7:53 AM, Kenisha Russell
<kenisha.russell@framtidsstudier.se> wrote