Re: st: Getting the 'egranger' command to use the entire sample

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Getting the 'egranger' command to use the entire sample
Date   Thu, 16 Aug 2012 18:35:54 +0100

-tsset- in terms of observation number will ignore gaps in the dates,
whereas -tsset- in terms of actual dates won't. I don't think you
should point a finger at -egranger- (SSC) unless you know that this
isn't a consequence of your data, e.g. no observations for days in
which there was no business.

As you found -if tin(...)- won't make a difference here.

Nick