AW: st: panel unit root test with structural break

From   "Dithmer, Jan" <[email protected]>
Subject   AW: st: panel unit root test with structural break
Date   Thu, 16 Aug 2012 13:02:09 +0200

Thank you, Anees.

I had a look at the zandrews command, but it is for time series unit root tests.
I mean, it can be applied to a single time series within a panel,
but I was looking for a command that can be applied to the whole panel, like the tests specified in xtunitroot.
However, these do not account for possible structural breaks.

Best, Jan

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von Muhammad Anees
Gesendet: Thursday, August 16, 2012 12:55 PM
An: [email protected]
Betreff: Re: st: panel unit root test with structural break

You should have searched the archives and found something like Zivot-Andrews (JBES 1992). See for full reference and more details the help file.

See for example from -help zandrews-

if not found anything then -ssc install zandrews-

or finally -findit zandrews-

This will help you locate more information also. Hope this helps you.

Best
Anees

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 3:40 PM, Dithmer, Jan <[email protected]> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> is there a way to perform a panel unit root test in presence of structural break in Stata?
> Unfortunately, I was not able to find any command.
>
> Thanks...
> Best, Jan

Best
Muhammad Anees