st: Run perl script from do file

From   "David Radwin" <dradwin@mprinc.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Run perl script from do file
Date   Tue, 14 Aug 2012 15:06:40 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know the answer about perl, but Stata can read Excel xml files,
after which you can use Stata commands to change the strings.

. xmluse filename.xml, doctype(excel)

Also, it is good etiquette to use a new subject line for a new topic like
this. I changed the subject line on your behalf.

David
--
David Radwin
Senior Research Associate