Re: st: Calculating standard error from main and interaction effects

From   William Buchanan <william@williambuchanan.net>
Subject   Re: st: Calculating standard error from main and interaction effects
Date   Tue, 14 Aug 2012 07:56:32 -0700

Hi Hussain,

Why not make your life much easier by using the -margins- command?  It will do everything that you want and even provide you with some great options for displaying the marginal effects as well.

HTH,
Billy

Sent from my iPhone