Re: st: margins dydx for logit model with interaction terms

From   David Quinn <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: margins dydx for logit model with interaction terms
Date   Sat, 11 Aug 2012 17:07:08 -0400

I was treating it as continuous.  Hence, I was only getting the one
marginal effect.  I understand now that I have to use the i.X
distinction if I want to compare the difference in probability between
two individual, non-consecutive values of that variable.  Thanks,
Richard.