Re: st: movestay

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: movestay
Date   Sat, 11 Aug 2012 19:38:23 +0100

This is presumably an allusion to

SJ-4-3  st0071  .  Maximum likelihood est. of endogenous switching reg. models
        (help movestay if installed)  . . . . . . . . M. Lokshin and Z. Sajaia
        Q3/04   SJ 4(3):282--289
        implementation of the maximum likelihood method for
        fitting endogenous switching regression models

On Statalist it is only fair to explain the same standard of
referencing that you would expect in technical books and papers.

No dataset is downloadable from the Stata Journal files, so you are
advise to write directly to the authors.

Nick