Re: st: Translating SPSS syntax into STATA

Subject   Re: st: Translating SPSS syntax into STATA
Date   Fri, 10 Aug 2012 14:30:04 +0200

lhe_1 is a variable. So you need to look back in your syntax to where
that variable was created in order to find out what it contains. My
guess, but it can be nothing other than a guess, is that it contains
some (group-specific) mean.

** in SPSS is ^ in Stata

-- Maarten

--