st: AIDS model elasticities by years

From   "Liu, Pei Chun" <pliu@mail.smu.edu>
Subject   st: AIDS model elasticities by years
Date   Fri, 10 Aug 2012 10:03:11 +0000

Dear statalists,

I am trying to run an AIDS model and find expenditure and own-price elasticities for each year. Should I separate the data into different years, and run an AIDS (like Poi's) model for each year, or is there a totally different equation that I have to follow.

Thank you,

Pei