RE: st: Arrow diagram connecting before and after categories

From   "David Radwin" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: Arrow diagram connecting before and after categories
Date   Tue, 7 Aug 2012 09:04:31 -0700 (PDT)

Stata 12 does include a facility for drawing path models as part of its
structural equation modeling capability. I'm not sure if it will solve
your problem or not. See for an example.

David Radwin
Senior Research Associate
MPR Associates, Inc.
2150 Shattuck Ave., Suite 800