Re: st: How to reduce correlation between variables

From   Maarten Buis <>
Subject   Re: st: How to reduce correlation between variables
Date   Mon, 6 Aug 2012 20:38:41 +0200

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 7:24 PM, Ebru Ozturk wrote:
> They are still correlated. Sample size is 285 firms and I cannot increase it. Is there other way to sole this problem?

The new variables created by -orthog- shouldn't be correlated. Can you
show us the exact command you used (*) and the output for -corr- among
the new variables created by -orthog-?

-- Maarten

(*) the command you gave us some time ago would have produced an
error, so that cannot be the one.
Maarten L. Buis
Reichpietschufer 50
10785 Berlin