Re: st: Stata extremely slow on bsqreg and sqreg command

From   Abekah Nkrumah <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Stata extremely slow on bsqreg and sqreg command
Date   Mon, 6 Aug 2012 14:16:20 +0100

Dear Joao,

Initially qreg2 was not working, however I updated my stata as you
suggested and its now working good. Thanks very much for the advice,
am very grateful for the help

Regards

Gordon