st: latent class analysis in Stata

From   Michael Wang <wangmichael456@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: latent class analysis in Stata
Date   Mon, 6 Aug 2012 13:26:51 +0300

Dear Statalisters,

I need to perform a latent class analysis in stata. I think it is
possible -gllamm- as a discrete latent variable model. I'm quite new
to stata, hence I'd really appreciate if you could refer me to some
worked examples on latent class analysis with gllamm.

Thanks in advance

Regards