Re: st: Comparing coefficients across sub-samples

From   "Fitzgerald, James" <J.Fitzgerald2@ucc.ie>
To   "<statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>" <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   Re: st: Comparing coefficients across sub-samples
Date   Thu, 2 Aug 2012 12:32:54 +0000

Thanks for your response Kit.

However, my data set has large N (1167) and small T (1 to 20). Is there anyway I can reshape my data and still use -sureg-?

James